Common questions about the Sant'Anna Business Game
- Who can participate in the Sant'Anna Business Game?
To be eligible for participation, the participant must be in BA3, MA1, or MA2. All MBA, CMA (complementary master), or PhD students will not be accepted.
- What does it cost to participate?
The subscription fee per person is 50€. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks throughout the event. Please note that this fee is only applicable to the students that pass the selection round.
- How can I apply?
The entire application process will be held on this website. To apply, simply click on “apply here” and follow the indicated steps.
- How should I take the selection test?
There are 2 dates to take the test, we advise you to take it as soon as possible!
- When will the Sant'Anna Business Game take place?
The 1st edition of the Sant’Anna Business Game will be held on the 18th and 19th of November 2016.
- Where will the Sant'Anna Business Game take place?
At the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna headquarter.
- Which language will be used?
The entire event will be held in English.
- Do I have to bring a laptop?
Your computer will be an essential tool. One laptop minimum is required per pair.
- What is the dress code?
- Do I need specific prior knowledge in order to participate?
Every case will be introduced beforehand. However, we do encourage you to read about the different topics (Marketing, Negotiation, Strategy and Pitching) and the different companies (they are the ones that will provide you with the cases, which will be related to their business) before the event.
- Will I have the opportunity to apply for an internship or job?
The Sant’Anna Business Game will be a good opportunity for you to meet corporate partners.
The organising team
- Who can be part of the organising team?
Every motivated student of the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies.